CS Immigration is a company which believes that every individual has the right to choose what kind of life they want to live and where they want to live it. Our promoters have built this company with honesty and dedication to deliver quality service to everyone who seeks our services. Migrating to a new country is a major life decision and everyone needs proper guidance at each step of the process, CS Immigration can serve as a trusted partner to lead you through this journey of transformation.
226, 7 Westwinds Crescent NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5H2,
AB - T3J 5H2
Tel: +1 (403) 408-7986
Email: info@CSimmigration.ca

IEC Work Permit

IEC stands for International Experience Canada. It provides the youth with an opportunity to work and travel in Canada for all the possible exploration this generation can expect. If you want to participate, here are the few basic necessities to start with:

  • Your residing country should have a pre-agreement with the Canadian Constitution that caters to the eligibility for you to apply for an IEC work permit.
  • Or, you can also use a Recognized Organization. It will give you a clear and a safe passage to walk on.

There are changes in the eligibility requirements for some of the countries. You must understand all the categories and must be aware, that whether you qualify before you decide to apply.

Depending on the grounds of your residing country, you can always choose from three travel and work experiences.

Working Holiday

One of the most amazing ways to fund your vacation is by working during the holiday period. You can fund your vacation with a temporary work in Canada.

You will be offered an open work permit for such an application. This category is for you if:

  • You do not possess a job offer yet.
  • You are looking for funds to travel.
  • You wish to work in more than one location.
  • You are planning to work for more than one employer in Canada.


The Young Professionals:

You can gain Canadian professional Work Experience to make your space in the Global Economy.

  • Gaining Canadian Professional Work Experience will cater you to compete in the Global Economy.
  • Employer-Specific Work Permit is the permit that is offered in the Young Professional Category.

This permit is for you if:

  • You possess a job offer in Canada and it contributes to your professional development.
  • If the employer and location stay same during your stay in Canada.

And under this category, you will be:

  • Paid by the employer
  • But you cannot be self-employed.

Also, your employer should meet all the labor laws in the province or territory where you plan to work including the agreement on the minimum wage requirement.

You will have to make queries for the job being offered to you that whether it has been classified as a National Occupational Classification (NOC) Code Skill Type Level 0, A or B and can be considered as contributing to your “Professional Development.” On submitting post-secondary diploma, certificate or degree a NOC C job might be accepted with your work permit application. You will have to make efforts on translating the degree into English or French.

International Co-op Internship

Getting an overseas work experience related to your field of study matters a lot. You can churn the value of getting the same with International Co-op Internship.

This work permit falls under the category of employer-specific work permit. It can be considered if the internship being offered to you in Canada links directly to your field of studies and also has been classified as a National Occupational Classification (NOC) Code Skill Type Level 0, A or B. If the internship is directly linked to your field of studies with a post-secondary institution in your residing country then a NOC C job can also be accepted.

You can apply for it if:

  • You possess a job offer in Canada and it contributes to your professional development.
  • You are a student and you have a registration at a post-secondary institution.
  • You are having a job offer for a work placement or internship in Canada.
  • This internship is a part of-of your studies and you need it to complete your studies.

The company where you will be working needs to comply with the labor laws in the province or territory states when it comes to wages. The labor code of the province or territory will determine if an internship needs to be paid or not. It’s on the labor code of the province or territory to determine whether the internship will be paid or not.

Employment and labor law standards apply to all the foreign nationals in Canada. IEC candidate and their Canadian employers can inquire about every individual case with the relevant provincial or territorial departments regarding labor standards.