When properly prepared and packed for your travel to Canada, your study experience will be a success.
With so much to remember, it’s crucial to get started early and use tools to help you organise your time and prioritise your obligations.
Prepare Required Documents
Without the following documents you may not be allowed to board a plane, enter Canada, or begin your studies in Canada:
- a valid passport;
- a temporary resident visa, if required;
- an introduction letter (from the visa office that approved your study permit application), if required;
- your letter of acceptance and proof of accommodation;
- proof of adequate funds;
- proof of travel insurance; and
- a return ticket to your home country, if required.