Canada has a great job market and a plethora of opportunities with the most positive immigration policies in the world. The Canadian Government plans to admit over 200,000 immigrants each year. Canada adornsits skilled immigrants with the high quality of life. In terms of standards of living, the United Nations has voted Canada as one of the best places in the world to live.
Are you planning to immigrate to Canada too? This dream is shared by millions around the world. The common route followed by most of the skilled workers to immigrate to Canada is using Express Entry.
Get acquainted with Express Entry Canada
Within just a few months individuals and families around the world can immigrate to Canada, getting PR status through Express Entry. Initiated in January 2015, Canadian Express Entry
- Initiated in January 2015,Canadian Express Entry is a selection system for Canadian immigration, structured to select skilled workers for immigration to Canada.
- It is an online immigration application system allowing people to submit a profile and be considered as a skilled immigrant.
- Within a few years, it has become one of the most popular immigration systems across the globe.
- It is a completely electronic process involving the federal government, provincial governments, and Canadian employers.
Step by Step procedure for Canada express entry
The quickest way to change your status to permanent in Canada is via the Express Entry System. The entire process is managed online, making the entire Canadian Immigration processefficient and fair for qualified candidates from across the globe. Most Canada PR applications submitted under Express Entry gets processed in six months or less.
Take a Language Test
If you wish to follow the route of Canadian Express Entry, it is mandatory for you to be eligible under one of the following Economic Immigration Programs:
All the above-mentioned programs require applicants to prove their knowledge effectively in at least one of Canada’s two official languages. Hence, Skilled Immigration applicants are required to completea government-approved language test and include the testresults in their profile.
Parameters to be determined before building Express Entry Profile
- Get Your Foreign Education Credentials Assessed- Applicants who were educated outside of Canada should have their degrees assessed in order to ensure that their foreign education is equivalent to a similar Canadian education.
- Determine Your National Occupation Classification (NOC)– Using the Canadian Express Entry System, if you wish to immigrate to Canada,you will have to fulfill the work experience requirement as per the definition of an occupation that is included in Canada’s National Occupation Classification database.
- Determine Your Eligibility for Express Entry Immigration- It is highly advisable to assessusing tool available online that whether you are eligible under Express Entry or not.
Create your online Express Entry profile
If you get passed by the online tool, it implies that you are eligible to apply for Express Entry Immigration. Now, it’s time to start building your Express Entry profile. Before initiating the profile building process it is mandatory to have few important documents with you as listed in below table. Once you have gathered those documents, you will be required to provide the information as mentioned in the table in your Express Entry profile:
|Sr. No.||Documents required before the building the Express Entry Visa||Information required while building the Express Entry Visa|
|1||Passport or travel document;||Identity;|
|2||Language Test Results;||Information on a spouse or common-law partner;|
|3||Foreign Educational Credential assessment result;||Chances of adaptability to life in Canada;|
|4||The title and code of the occupation that best describes their work experience;||Age and Family composition|
|5||Personal reference code from CIC’s online eligibility verification tool.||A detailed account of their work experience and List of dependents that will be included in the application|
Submission of Profile
Once your profile has been completed and all necessary information has been provided, go ahead with the submission of the profile. After the submission, the best thing you can do is to just wait patiently for your Invitation To Apply (ITA). The chances of getting an ITA are directly proportional to your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Higher your CRS, higher the chances of getting invited.
- Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)- Under the CRS, candidates are assigned is a score out of 1,200 used to rank federal economic candidates for immigration to Canada. Candidates can improve their rank, and thereby increase their chances of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
How Does Express Entry Choose People for PR?
The Federal Government of Canada has announced their 2018 Canadian immigration levels plan. In 2018, the Government plans to accept 300,000 Canadian permanent residents, the majority of which will be selected from economic immigration programs.
It is wise to choose the helping hand of an efficient immigration consultant in the form of CS Immigration, who has an expertise to make Express Entry selection process smooth and burden-free.